Ever wonder what impact your donation to the Wagon Wheel has on your community? Your year-end donation will help share the magic with more than 5,500 youth through our diverse and year-round educational programs including:
- Field trip performances to Annie this December
- High School internships this summer
- Classes, workshops and Wagon Wheel Jr. performances
- Music scholarships through the Young Artist Competition
- Art exhibits and awards through the Banner Art Project
- Youth casting in a professional show
But these programs and opportunities are only made possible thanks to donors like you. Ticket sales only cover 70% of our annual budget which is why our goal for this campaign is to raise $25,000 by December 31st. If we raise that amount, we’ll be able to offset the cost of all youth serving programs not covered by ticket expenses which makes it possible to keep participation fees low, so more families and children have the chance to experience the magic of the arts.
Would you consider sharing the magic with a child in your community by giving a year-end donation to the Wagon Wheel?
Your gift, in any amount can make a big difference!
Your gift of:
– $1,000 – could hire one high school intern for the summer season.
– $500 – could award one student a scholarship through the Young Artist Competition
– $250 – could give one student the chance to participate in a summer workshop
– $100 – could give one student a month of acting or dance classes
– $50 – could cover one student’s script & score fee for a professional show
Wagon Wheel is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that belongs to our community and your gift, in any amount, will allow us to share the magic, change a community, and lift peoples’ spirits when they need it most!